Clients' success stories
How a large multinational used relationships data to identify potential customers
Enhance the competitive intelligence strategy to identify and focus on major business opportunities.
A leading brand provider of specialized materials
We worked with a leading global service provider of treatment materials for industries.
The company generates over €600 million in revenue, has 80 locations worldwide and more than 80 years on the market.
How to find an efficient way to identify potential customers?
The company provides solutions to different industries such as automotive, mechanical engineering, and medical. That’s why they wanted to use data science to:
1) Map a market to identify and monitor all potential competitors to understand who they are doing business with and selling to.
2) Develop an interactive platform with a geolocation approach to analyze companies and specific industrial premises to identify potential customers.
Unveiling the DNA of a business facility
Now more than ever, companies need to take advantage of all the data available and integrate it into their decision-making process. Big Data is a perfect solution to identify new business opportunities and possible threats caused by competitors.
We have developed a cutting-edge geolocation solution that finds, measures, and comprehends all the connections between businesses and facilities in any US industry or market.
With the use of relationship data, our client was able to answer crucial questions like:
- What companies are my competitors working with? What clients have they dropped? Which are their new business relations?
- Who are the leading providers of my customers? Is my company an exclusive provider or is my customer also buying from my competitors?
- What other insights can I gather to optimize my competitive intelligence strategy?
And one of the most important questions: Where can I find premises worth a visit for my sales team?
Focus on the true business opportunities.
Our client was able to identify and focus on major business opportunities and potential clients, reducing marketing and sales costs.
Also, they can now understand their prospects’ needs even before the first approach. With the insights gathered, they can present a more customized sales pitch.
¿Why choose PREDIK Data-Driven?
For more than 14 years, our specialized methodology has proven to have positive results in optimizing companies’ business intelligence.
Let's Talk Business
Schedule a 30-minute meeting with one of our data experts to understand how we can work together and develop the perfect Big Data solutions for your organization.
Our solutions have helped some of the most important corporations in the USA, Europe, Latin America, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.