Explore business relations between US companies (Private & Public)
Enriched Company Relationships Data
95% match rate
Common use cases
Other companies are using this dataset for:
Company to company analysis
Product tracking and disruption analysis
Risk Assessment and correlation analysis
Ideal for sectors like:
This dataset provides a detailed overview of a company’s truck-based supply chain and its connections to other facilities and companies within the continental US.
As a dataset, this solution offers a detailed overview of a company’s truck-based supply chain, including its relationships with other facilities and companies in the United States.
Featured attributes of the data
We have developed a dataset that maps US facilities, which includes factories, warehouses, and retail outlets, to the companies that own them. With this dataset, tracking the movement of trucks and devices between locations and identifying the supply chain connections between them is possible.
Also, our Machine Learning algorithms are used to analyze 7-15 billion daily events and estimate the volume of goods transported between different locations. This information allows us to map supply chain connections between:
• Different companies (expressed as a percentage of volume transported).
• Locations owned by the same company (e.g., warehouse to shop).
With this new geolocation approach, it is possible to create a knowledge graph of a private or public company’s relationships with other companies within the country.
Common use cases for this data
- Identify and understand company relations: Determinate relationships and connections between specific companies, facilities, sectors, and industries.
- Identify and understand relations between places: A logistics and domestic distribution supply chain can be mapped nationwide and state-wide in the US and across European countries.
- Visualize and map an entire supply chain network.
- Track products in any distribution or supply chain.
- Identify not only the first tier of suppliers in the value chain but also 2nd and 3rd tier suppliers.
- Analyze illicit networks and track the illegal use of corporate assets.
- Improve casualty risk management.
- Optimize supply chain risk management.
Other use cases:
- Risk assessment.
- Correlation analysis.
- Disruption analysis.
- Security and compliance.
- And more.
- Update Frequency: Monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Volume: One million company relations.
- Data Delivery Methods: S3 Bucket, SFTP, Rest API.
- Delivery Formats: JSON, CSV.
- Geographic Coverage: United States and Mexico.
Data Sample & Dictionary
- Request a simple data sample here.
Looking for other kind of dataset?
No matter your data needs, there is something in our vast data base that can suit your needs. Plus, we can adapt to you specific requirements.
Why PREDIK Data-Driven?
We have more than 14 years of experience developing modern data mining techniques and generating data-driven solutions for corporations worldwide.
Leading organizations trust PREDIK’s data intelligence
Get high-value & actionable data insights
Schedule a 20-minute meeting with our experts to discuss your data requirements and develop a customized dataset.
Our data-driven methodology has helped some of the most important corporations in the US, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific.